Monday, January 23

I really should know better


Next time I decide to go on a Sunday night binge I must remember to shut the PC down first. Perhaps my blog linking skills will improve now that I can read the text.

10 comments:

Overboard said...

Ooh, you've given me an idea for breakfast!
So you were pithed, were you and that's why you put 'edit me' all over the place? I really miss those 'edit me's'. They made your blog glow with originality and hinted at you being a person who, whilst challenged with blogging, was strong enough to continue with this dream of yours to join the ranks of people who get more than 4 hits a day - none of which, I might add, can be counted if they come from the North American continent.

Overboard said...

Ha ha! Love the link.
p.s You've spelt y.b.w rong.

Overboard said...

How can you sleep when your adoring fans await in torment your next post?

Overboard said...

OMG! I just noticed that you're favourite music is the B52's. OMG! Go hang gliding now. Now. Be gone with you! Get the strings twisted. Jump into an airpocket. Do anything. Just be gone!
[damn, got that frigging, 'Love shack, in the middle of the night where we can get together, love shack, yeah, love shack'] song stuck in my head now.
Damn you! Damn you!

Overboard said...

'your' not 'you're'.
I refuse to make such mistakes within such an arena of highbrowity......love shack, baby love shack.....fack!

Overboard said...

'your' not 'you're'.
I refuse to make such mistakes within such an arena of highbrowity......love shack, baby love shack.....fack!

Overboard said...

And I refuse to repeat post. Absolutely refuse to.
Right, time to teach.
...love shack, yeah, love shack....fack fack fack...

Overboard said...

And I refuse to repeat post. Absolutely refuse to.
Right, time to teach.
...love shack, yeah, love shack....fack fack fack...

Overboard said...

And I refuse to repeat post. Absolutely refuse to.
Right, time to teach.
...love shack, yeah, love shack....fack fack fack...

Overboard said...

Are you up yet? Cam on! We want another blog entry. Show us a picture of your cereal bowl!
Goooooooooooooo on!