Sunday, February 26

Eeyawn






Spot the deliberate mistake.

8 comments:

SC said...

Dunno, but how did you make the one in the middle go cross-eyed like that?

:)

Fuff said...

I can't believe nobody gorrit.

SC said...

Is one of them a cow? Dunno Fuff. Give us a clue.

SC said...

Ok, all the pics apart from the one in the middle are shown twice. No?

Cheshire Cat said...

Hmm. I'm as baffled as SC...

Is it that the 2 pictures with the pony facing the road (first row, third image; bottom row, center image), show only 3 legs rather than 4? Or maybe there is a 4th leg, except it looks more like a tail and is positioned oddly... but then, what do I know about equines?

Fuff said...

I give up. SC was close, the odd one out was the horses nose.

Cheshire Cat said...

Um...! ;-)

SC said...

They all look the same to me. Horses, donkeys, goats, what have you.