Tuesday, February 7

I have seen my fair share of obscure boat names but had the owners of this one been around when I took the photo, I wouldn't have been able to resist asking what inspired them.

5 comments:

Overboard said...

Do you do a line of placemats in this one too?

Fuff said...

I do a selection including favourites such as Rampant Bob and Threatening Kevin.

Fuff said...

OK, Rob that's great, the pic from blogger isn't as good as the original tho, so if you still would like me to send it, that's fine.

Fuff said...

I have noticed the geese, Rob and also the other birds on the water. These ones usually hang around on the cliff-top, waiting to accost anyone holding a pasty.

rob said...

Te he ! Thanks for your kind offer but I think that the one i have is good enough for me! I have "old eyes" and don`t need anything much better.