Sunday, February 26

It wouldn't be Saturday without Sin


This is a prime example of how stupid sinister bunnies are.
He's been picking a lager induced fight with his own reflection for the past hour.

5 comments:

Cheshire Cat said...

Oh, dear!

Have you been feeding him properly? He looks a mite on the scraggly side.

It's possible what he's really aiming for are some celery and carrot sticks rather than another pint or four.

Or, p'raps he's admiring his sexy ears. That pose, you see... :-)

rob said...

Iused to do that, and it was ages before I realised that the mirror always won, not a pretty site :o))

SC said...

He's quite clearly drunk out of his brains. The rolled-back head and glazed eyes are a dead giveaway.

rob said...

Dont be so bloody rude! :o))

SC said...

Ooops, sorry. Was that rude? Jeez, I think I need to take a few etiquette lessons!