I'm not entirely sure what all the pancake fuss is about, as nobody here stops buying eggs and milk during Lent, but I thought I'd have a go anyway, due to not having done the deed before, as I was born and raised overseas.I am also baffled by the lemon juice and sugar on top lark, as that sounds gross and soggy, so had a few plain ones (wanted to fill them with pancetta/cream/mushrooms etc but refrained) and one with chocolate, walnuts and banana.
8 comments:
Oh, that's just cruel, Fuff!
*rubbing empty stomach as eyes devour the crepe*
Looks delicious! :-D
They were thanks!
Grrr! lol.
I saw owenwilson also posted the image of a lovely meal at her site. I think it's a conspiracy! ;-)
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sin and Twins One and Two somehow make an appearance over there... :-D
I refuse to leave a comment.
Okay, I will.
That pancake is making me hungry.
:)
:)
I'm really hungry.
Like really.
T'is the next day and there is no food in my house.
Only frozen noodles.
Soupless, frozen noodles.
And no booze save for last remnants of raki.
I will quaff it now.
Coz I am a desperado.
Put some eyeliner on and go and get some.
Lemon and sugar on crepes is my favorite. It's not soggy. I think they (people who would make crepes, definitely not me) squeeze a lemon over them when they come off the griddle and the heat evaporates the juice a little.
Post a Comment