"Bring a smile to your lips and inches to your hips" ;O))nice though! when I am told that I have to cycle ten miles to get them out of my system, being lazy, I don`t eat them anymore, I have enough problems with my weight already :o))
perhaps I will cycle ten miles tomorrow, Oh!! Go on then I`ll just have one!
Just you wait!!!!! I'm going to bite my fork, slurp, smattle, smulch!! I won't forgive you for enticing me with these fresh cream offerings from Nirvana when you know that I can't get them outside of a 20,000 mile radius.
Tee hee. Naa, I had the gorgeous cream filled, all butter sponge and raspberry conserve oyster, erm and an eclair a bit later cos calories don't count after 8.
6 comments:
"Bring a smile to your lips and inches to your hips" ;O))nice though! when I am told that I have to cycle ten miles to get them out of my system, being lazy, I don`t eat them anymore, I have enough problems with my weight already :o))
perhaps I will cycle ten miles tomorrow, Oh!! Go on then I`ll just have one!
Just you wait!!!!!
I'm going to bite my fork, slurp, smattle, smulch!!
I won't forgive you for enticing me with these fresh cream offerings from Nirvana when you know that I can't get them outside of a 20,000 mile radius.
By the way, are they all for you?
Rob, I beg of you to boycott this blog. It's evil.
Tee hee. Naa, I had the gorgeous cream filled, all butter sponge and raspberry conserve oyster, erm and an eclair a bit later cos calories don't count after 8.
I`ve got to have Kake! got to have Kake! salivate, slurp, suck, I need Kake Now!!!!!!!!
now look what you have done :o(( te he!
Post a Comment