Lovely photograph, a definite prize winner! How do I get an 8x6 inch, colour copy?
Rob,You can get them down Woolworths. The 4 "Smokey Sunset" placemats are a steal at 2.99.
Rob, I'll send you the pic if you want.
'Stupid', shurrup.
I`d love one please!how will you get it to me!
I could email it to you, it's quite a big file though so broadband essential. Maria could pass your email addy on to me if, or course, she doesn't mind.
That would be really great, thanks?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lovely photograph, a definite prize winner! How do I get an 8x6 inch, colour copy?
Rob,
You can get them down Woolworths. The 4 "Smokey Sunset" placemats are a steal at 2.99.
Rob, I'll send you the pic if you want.
'Stupid', shurrup.
I`d love one please!how will you get it to me!
I could email it to you, it's quite a big file though so broadband essential. Maria could pass your email addy on to me if, or course, she doesn't mind.
That would be really great, thanks?
Post a Comment