The curry was rubbish, company good however. Didn't go to our usual place. My dhansak tasted like it contained half a kilo of sugar and looked as though someone had grated a job lot of red lipstick into it. Not to mention the almost complete lack of lentils. Bugger. Still, I hardly touched it, which is good news for the morning.
Ah well, tomorrow is a new day, notably Thursday. I might take my camera into work, to pass a little time, perhaps snatching a few pics of some of the miserable gits I work with, as the Thursday Curse prepares to strike.
8 years ago
1 comment:
Morning has broken
like the first morning
blackbirds have spoken
like the first birds
......
Oh what a wonderful morning!
Oh what a wonderful day!
This blog doesn't have VW
So I'm going to comment away!
Feel so happy right now. Not sure why. Maybe this is my normal state?
There's a boat mate in Mexico who has just bought a ferro that needs its bottom doing too. He's thinking of bringing it up to the boatyard where mine is and we could work on them together.
Sounds cool, huh!
Ah, highs are good.
Post a Comment