
Didn't get to go out and take a few pics afterall, as Fur's brother came round. Was good to see him for a chat, some food and a couple of beers. This gave me a headache, unfortunately. I never have been able to drink anything alcoholic during the day, unlike Sin who can keep up with the worst of them and still go out on the razz in the evening.
6 comments:
I don't think you should be feeding your stuffed animals beer. I expect the occasional tea party does no harm, but alcohol is out. Which one is Fur - the one with the big ears or the curly haired bear?
Awwwwwwww. I feel blogsick.
Tee hee... I would rather be bloogsick and be in Langkawi..
*shrieks like a star-struck girly girl and swoons*
LOL
Salty Dog Talk? I think he's got a few problems that rabbit of yours. Looks like he's leading the others astray as well. Please keep an eye on him.
Post a Comment