The last month (especially Thursdays) hasn't been easy. The feeling of relief earlier, as the day was going well, without hitches, really cheered me up. So, I called some friends and invited them over for dinner tomorrow.This is why I am still cooking at 12:30am. Erk. Perhaps I should have given myself a little more time. It will be fun though and I'm really looking forward to it. Sin is dead chuffed too, as our friends always bring scrummy wine.
4 comments:
Yum.
Yum.
Yum.
Oh, you are evil, Fuff! Posting scrumptious meal pics when it's all I can do to not reach in and grab the food and run! ;-)
Looks delicioso!
Have a wonderful time with your friends and keep a weather eye on Sin, if you please! I worry he'll grow up to be an aged sot of a bunny. :-/
Don`t we all? What meat is that not Rabbit?
Wish I was coming.
:)
Post a Comment