So much for turning in early. I tossed and turned all flipping night. Too hot, too cold. Couldn't even get the right temperature with the help of the usually successful, one leg out of duvet trick. Grrrrr. Fur is currently running around tidying so that he can spend the entire day on the boat, whilst I sit in my office, reading bloogs. It's a gorgeous, sunny morning. Typical.
I forgot to take Sin out of the car last night. Hope he hasn't turned into an icicle.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Poor Fuff, poor Sin!
May the rest of today be an easier day for the both of you.
Tee hee @ one leg out of the duvet.
Thanks T !
Maria - didn't you know about the one leg trick? I thought everybody did.
You know, Fur, I did think about that, but didn't want to say anything for fear that I might offend you or Fuff. :-)
Post a Comment