It's been blowing a hooly. SW'erly severe gale. Good thing I was so tired last night or I wouldn't have slept through the racket.
In my effort to get some piccies, I was peppered by gusting sand on the side of my face. That hurt. My hair caught most of the bucketful that the beach flung my way.
I could barely stand on the clifftop, but the wind was blowing me away from the edge, so I was quite confident that if I was knocked over, it would be onto the grass and not 25 metres down to the beach. Fur said I looked like a 'thing' whilst taking the snaps, as my hair was almost completely covering my face. At least the wind blew most of the earlier sandblast out.
I could barely stand on the clifftop, but the wind was blowing me away from the edge, so I was quite confident that if I was knocked over, it would be onto the grass and not 25 metres down to the beach. Fur said I looked like a 'thing' whilst taking the snaps, as my hair was almost completely covering my face. At least the wind blew most of the earlier sandblast out.

9 comments:
Gracious! Look at the whites of them waters! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
What were you thinking of, to try and get some piccies in such forceful winds? You could have been swept into the air without wings! Hope Fur had a line and hand on you. :-)
He had a firm grip on my belt, T.
Excellent! Somehow, I don't think Fuff-kite would be as much fun as flying a regular kite or hang gliding. ;-)
Hope you're all warmed up now and cosy. :-)
I was worn out T. Had a sleep when we got in and still haven't woken up. You've given me an idea there!
Hmm. I'm busily debating which comment has sparked an idea.
And the things that have been floating past my mind run the gamut from naughty to Fuff-kites, lol.
Glad you had a rest. Drink something warm and grab a bite to eat.
he he.
Oh yea! done that already eh? Te he, or is the next piccie to be of sin flying in the kite like a hang glider ( when its repaired) that brought out the chuckle?????
Where`s a piccies taken form en! Ah!thats better Ive got my teeth in now!:o)) te he!
LOL, Rob!
Post a Comment