Tonight's birthday party was a flop. It was quite boring and uneventful. I don't even have a decent pic to post as the camera seemed to annoy some.
Whizz Bang was delighted with his presents, which was good.
We left early. Bloody racers eh?
8 years ago
4 comments:
Sorry to hear the party was a wipeout. Not enough music? Pleasant company? Cheese?! ;-)
Hmm. It's supposed to be a celebration, so I'm surprised about the camera thing. Even I, allergic to cameras, don't make a fuss at birthdays and the like.
Hope you and Fur still enjoyed the rest of the evening, though. :-)
Thanks, T. It was really boring. No cheese. Conversation was utterly awful, plus the table was full of fork biters (you wonder why Owen and I are friends.) It's a racing crew thang.
We are trying right now to overcome the brain dead feeling and go to sleep..
LOL!
You could not possibly ever be brain dead, dear Fuff. Glad you could get away early. :-)
Fur, put on some heavy-duty socks, please! Next time wear Wellies when you go windsailing. ;-)
Te he! perhaps needed a personal bottle of Glendui?
Post a Comment