Sunday, April 2

Fur Surfing

First whoosh of the year
Cor blinkin blimey, eh? Wet suits are supposed to keep you warm, but he is still a bit cold in the toe region, 7 hours on. We had 15 degrees today, the warmest day of the year yet. Come on Summer, get yer act together....


4 comments:

Cheshire Cat said...

Blimey! *quickly nicking more photos*

rob said...

env, env, envy..... brrrrr! that looks cold. When I was younger (30)I had a days lessons from a topless german ( Lady obviously ) instructor and still never managed to stand up for long, much hilarity caused when I tried to sail a friend board my kids fell about I got on one side and fell off the other, this went on for an hour untill they got bored and I decided to take up paragliding! never much good at that either with a couple of low level (50 and 70 feet) frontal tucks and then the safety officer and chairman of the BPG&HGA crashed into each other and died? and I was banned by Swimbo Awwwwww at least she cares

Fuff said...

It's hard work isn't it Rob? Very good fun though.

rob said...

I wouldn`t know I never got the hang of it. I would love to be able to do it though!