Sunday, April 9

Introducing Macey

Behold the newest additon to the clan. She has the fluffiest coat and HUGE ears. I have yet to get to know her, so have no idea as to how caniving she may be. Perhaps Sin is going to have some competition.

9 comments:

Overboard said...

Awwww! I love your toy collection.
Missing you heaps and heaps.

MarkD60 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MarkD60 said...

This is my First Time here!

I love the oceanside pics several posts ago and reading about new sails. And the candy pics, what are the red cubes?

Who is this stuffed animal? What about her? I think she deserves more of an introduction than that!!!
:-)

Fuff said...

Ditto, Owen.

Hello Mark and welcome!
Thank you for the very kind comment, the red cubes are called kola kubes. They are very effective tooth eroders. The bunny is a new addition. We already have one(Sin). I'll introduce her properly as you mentioned it!

Cheshire Cat said...

Awwwww! She's beautiful!

I bet Sin and Biscuit are verrrrra excited, eh? :-D

Fuff said...

Tee hee, wary morelike.

SC said...

She's got a cheeky glint in her eye if you ask me.

Fuff said...

I agree. She looks like trouble to me.

SC said...

Just take a look at the close up shots. She's definitely got an attitude. Be sure to keep an eye on her. Sin doesn't need any more encouragement.