Friday, April 21

Proof that Sin reads my Bloog

Not one to be outdone(I wanted to say undone so I could say 'boom boom', but someone'll either correct me or they won't and just think I is fick), he has been reading this book all day. Still, it keeps him off the Metaxa, as he can't make diagrams out when he's had a few. I wish the little git would stop murmuring the text though. I hate it when people do that. He's still a bit young to be reading in silence, I suppose.

7 comments:

rob said...

Ah ha! soon he will be able to do a "rabbibend", "sinline"
"rabbitfist,"sinshead",
"sinshank" "a round rabit and two half itches"(scratch scratch), "a sinhitch", a "rabbit hitch" Wowwww! the thingies (can`t thuink of the word, or spell think!) are endless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overboard said...

Your bloog gets better and better...fack...bubblegum cracker is back! Must come and see you in August!

nanuk said...

Judging by the title, I immediately assumed he was polishing up on his bondage techniques. But then I saw the cover artwork, and we all know sailors aren't kinky.

Are they?

Cheshire Cat said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! :-D

Princess Fuff, you are about as fick as 1/1,000,000,000,000,000 of a hair (not 'hare'). ;-)

Lol to Sin reading aloud; look at it this way, he's reading and practising his pronounciation. :-)

By the way, is that book any good for beginners? I've always had a fascination with sailors' knots and the like. Ahem. :-)

Cheshire Cat said...

Ack! Forgetful, senile moi!

Happy Easter! :-)

Fuff said...

Charlie - It would certainly keep him busy! I'm teaching him the rule of twelfths at the mo.

Rob - That really made me laugh and also gave me some food for thought...Sorry to miss you tomorrow...hopefully will catch you in Brighton.

Nanuk - From what I hear, not sailors but motorboaters and stop bringing down the tone of my blog ;)

Ello T, thank you xxx There are better books for beginners than the one in the pic. I can't remember the name of the one I'm thinking of, but will find out and let you know.

rob said...

No probs re Beauleiu weather was OK on Saturday in fact it was really hot and sunny for this time of year but the clear sky made it cold for the night! Brrrrrrr sleeping out as well, thenit =rained at about 04-00 and didnt really stop for very long all day! look forward to a meet in brighton! Trust that you had a good Greek easter? Evanthia
(Evadne) of the A1 Cafe was painting and decorating eggs on friday.