Another beautiful day, another ice cream on the quay. I was greeted by a zillions jars of sweeties I haven't seen since I was a child, as I walked into the shop. Aniseed balls, kola kubes, sherbet pips, gobstoppers, you name it, they had it. So, apart from a couple of 99's, we carried half of the shop out with us too. The very nice lady also gave Fur TWO flakes.My ear is still painful. I'm ignoring it for now. We're out tonight, staying at home will only make me grumpy and afterall, it is Fur's birthday tomorrow, so must make an effort. He has also done some top notch cajoling, with the promise of premier cru chablis. How could I possibly resist?
6 comments:
Good grief! Makes me think of the confections to be had on the Hogwart's Express and at Hogsmeade, a la Harry Potterville. :-O
Many happy natal days to Prince Fur. May you both have a lovely celebration Sunday. :-D
Hope your ear heals up, Princess Fuff. :-)
Hope your ear gets better. I knew a lady that had earache and it developed into inner ear problems and she kept falling over.
Cheerful John. That's me!
Thank you T, ever kind.
Pynchon - Thanks *thud*
Fluff Listen to Pynchon!
inner ear infection is Bad so get yourself to the doctors for some antibiotics. Preferably as soon as possible, you may not need them, but they will have a look and decide, Its no joke should it migrate into you eustation tubes and coclial cavity, you won`t be able to walk or even stand up as well as a possibility of a ruptured eardrum (and no swimming for a while..) So get an opinion on it ASAP.Its probably nothing but its better to know that than to let it get worse! Please dont let this post alarm you as its not meant to and its only my opinion, but I have had an inner ear infection an a couple of occasions and its really not good!
It feels a bit iffy still Rob, thanks. I'm orf to the Doc tomorrow if I feel no better.
Ooh, Kola Cubes. i used to love them and once got a pound of them and just chomped and chomped and chomped until I chucked.
Now I think I'd take the premier cru chablis though. Perhaps until I chucked but I'd like to think I'm a bit more civilised now. Sometimes.
Post a Comment