Sunday, May 28

BIG Boots

I could wear one of Fur's boots as an all in one breathable body sock. They are HUGE. He had to go and buy some, as someone has tea leaved his old ones from the dinghy. It's amazing what some people will nick. I shall be keeping an eye out for the idiot with the size 13 feet for a while (NOT you Fur).
He looks dead hard core racery in them. All he needs now, is a body warmer, shades on bonce and for me to change my name to Margot. Yah.
I have had a really horrid hangover and will not be drinking champagne for ages. I felt so terrible at lunchtime in M&S's car park and thought I was going to chuck up. I told Fur and the look he gave me was enough to reconsider, however.
We have not been out sailing, as firstly, I couldn't drag my pathetic bottom out of bed in time and secondly, we have not had great weather. Hopefully, we'll be off tomorrow. My mum has been out this weekend, so we have told everybody we know to avoid Cowes.
Other useless things of the day: Someone has left a sizable amount of dog pooh outside the marina office. I think they may be trying to tell them something.
I heard a great simile on the radio. 'He has a sense of direction like a bat wearing an iPod'.

7 comments:

rob said...

LOL!! Champers always gives me wind, still, I guess thats better than a hangover? depending on your stand point? ;o))

Fuff said...

LOL

Overboard said...

LOL

Cheshire Cat said...

LMAO!!

Poor Fuffster; take some paracetamol and lay off the EtOH. :-)

rob said...

Lovely boots!!!!!!!!!

Pat said...

Someone nicked a pair of size 13 boots? Good grief...
Champagne was never the problem for me back in my drinking days, but then again how could I tell? I rarely stuck to just one type of drink of a night! Hanovers are the worst, tho. Feel better soon Fuff!
LOL at the bat wearing an iPod!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »