Sunday, May 28

Champagne Rules

I have learnt over time, that a few things can influence a night out. One is champagne. The other is a rather nasty fortified wine called Thunderbird. I have not touched the latter since teenage thrash metal years.
Don't drink champagne (no matter how alluring the super dooper chiller malarkey is) if you wish to remain compus mentis (i.e. not pissed as a bugger) for the rest of the evening, unless on mineral water.
Sin has been a git, as usual tonight. Left alone, he scoffed everything in the fridge and left the door open. My milk had better be cold in the morning when I wake up or I will fling him into the marina for the seagulls.

PS I feel a bit fuzzy

4 comments:

rob said...

Tee Heee!! LOL
We ( as students) used to drink a wine called "Nobby`s wine" which was made by a local publican of Prune juice and Meths, I think, similar effect to the one you mentioned,its now beginning to effect me at my late age, Now Where was I ??????????

Pat said...

Naughty Sin indeed ... but please don't throw him into the marina, OK?

Fuff said...

Rob - Prune juice and meths sound like a dangerous combination.

Charlie - Yes ta, a bad morning to prove it too.

EC - Oh alright then, tee hee.

SC said...

I had always thought you'd named him after a famous sailor of olde, but now I'm starting to wonder, as he's so incorrigible.