Fur has been like a cat on a hot tin roof all day waiting for a job offer. The good news is that he got it.
I'm so pleased for him. He wanted this one to happen and after the last few months, some good news was definitely in order.
Unfortunately, I am blooging, instead of out quaffing copious amounts of stuff, as I have to go to work in the morning and HATE getting up to go to the office with a hangover. Being on the mould drugs for an ear infection kind of puts a stop to the party too.
I may have to be ever so bad tomorrow though.
8 years ago

6 comments:
Yay Fur - Congrats!!! Tip one for me, when you do get around to it Fuff!
A dairy milk with cream egg!?
I'm nicking this pic for my blog.
Because it's SUNDAY.
Congrats on job and Awwwwww!! for ear infection hope its gone soon!
congratulations Fur! go get them!
YEEEEEEE HAAWWWWWWW, Fur!!
Major kudos are in order. :-)
And poor Fuffster, hope the bad bugs get kilt and disappear soon. finish all the mould meds, mind!
What a sad looking teddy. Aren't you letting him have that chocolate, you meanie? Tush.
Well done Fur!
Post a Comment