Tuesday, June 27

Impressions

We have been out for a pretty decent meal in the 'nice' part of town.
The only problem being that it's easy to stray into the 'rather not so nice' bit, by merely turning on one's heel.
There are some swanky shopping areas too, but overall, me no like.
After dinner, we spent an hour looking for an open shop. At 10:00. Empty streets in the suburbs, not even an open supermarket in 10 miles. Sheeesh.
The place also pongs a bit and I noticed that people tend to be a bit spottier than darn sarf (acshully, it pongs more than a bit).
Enuff said. I hope I don't offend anybody, but I had to say it. I will be looking at Southampton with new eyes from now on.

1 comment:

rob said...

Sowf ampton`s OK! you can wear overalls there even if you don`t like them!:o))