Thursday, July 20

Blooged out

Sitting in the office today, I felt like an over steamed sugar snap pea.
It was quite unbearable, apart from being able to pass the time engrossed in some of talented Charlie's writing.
I am a bit bloogless. Lazy, full of dinner and slightly tired. It would be really nice to go to sleep tonight without the fan. The fan is good, but not to sleep to. I might try one of the tricks I was taught in Greece and wash my feet in cool water before I lie down. A sort of internal, yet temporary air conditioning.
I'm not complaining. It would just be nice to sleep all night and wake up in a bed that looks like 2 people have slept in, instead of 20 writhing boa constrictors.

2 comments:

Pat said...

OMG that's a great line: 20 writhing boa contrictors! ROFLMAO!

jin said...

Helps to run cold water thru your hair, too. Just before you go to sleep.

When it's this hot I do not mind spending 20 hours/day in my shoppe. Afterall...the a/c keeps me & the chocolate from melting!!!