Thursday, July 27

Oh deer

I saw a roe deer grazing this evening. He was standing alone on the edge of some woodland in the New Forest. I gasped as I first caught a glimpse of his outline.
Why is it that deer always stay until you reach for your camera..?

Proof that bunnies are fick

8 comments:

Overboard said...

Will you gasp on Sunday, too?

Fuff said...

Only if you have horns and a spotty bum.

Overboard said...

I've never heard of the concept of a 'spotty bum'. Does this mean that you have one?

Fuff said...

My bum is smoother than a new born armadillo.

x said...

don't worry Fuff, the bunny photo will do just fine, spotty bum or not.

The Dog of Freetown said...

I was kicked by a colt in the New Forest once. Animals of the New Forest are there to frustrate and annoy - it's a National Trust conspiracy.

Fuff said...

Chloe - Thanks :)

Kieran - LOL

Pynchon said...

They don't like being photographed. Didn't you know that.