Wednesday, August 9

Quickly

Someone speaking to some cruise passengers through a loudhaler on the other side of the marina just tried to ruin my day by loudly announcing, that today is the beginning of the countdown to Christmas. Bastard.

5 comments:

CCCCppppCCppp said...

f

got my first xmas mail order catalogue in the middle of a heat wave last week- seemed even more dopey in that context

fairsCaPe

The Dog of Freetown said...

And it will be for Christmas 2008 too.

What kind of stunt are they trying to pull anyway? Do they have surplus mince pies in the Ship gift shop?

Pynchon said...

We've already booked our Christmas panto.

(Runs away.)

jin said...

NO! NO! Why'd you have to write that?!!?

Not thousands of tiny Xmas cookies again...so soon!

*pout*

Fuff said...

Charlie - I did.

Fairscape - Arghhh. I'd have thrown ot back at the postman.

Kieran - It really gets on my nerves, can you tell? Shopping is bad enough without having to do Christmas stuff.

Pynchon - Yes. I remember reading something about that! Madness!

Jin - OK. If it means you get to make lots of lovely cookies, I can see a good side already :)