Another hotel, another abysmal night's sleep. Dang. Should have had the port.Thank goodness for the turbo charged coffee for 8 that arrived this morning though; and my eye drops, or I'd have scared the hotel receptionist witless whilst checking out.
I had to take the relief pack down as we left, having unknowingly added a tenner to the bill yesterday by merely removing the wretched thing from the fridge. Micro switches to blame apparently. I wondered for ages where else they may have installed them. Erk.
The M1 was a nightmare. We stopped off in Oxford for some lunch...at The Mole of course (snigger), but they had finished serving food, so we carried on and had something to eat and a hefty doze once back at home.
I'm going sailing this weekend, regardless of anything and everything.
Fuff out.
6 comments:
Guffaw. Thanks doc. Is that to be taken with or without a gobful of (sea)water?
I thought of you this afternoon!
I ended up with a GIGANTIC spider in my sink at the shoppe. I screamed for David but all he did was look at it & say "ICK! YOU take care of it!" As I stood there staring at it I thought 'Gee, I've told fuff to take pics of spiders before she squashes them....should I or shouldn't I.....but then it started crawling towards me REALLY FAST!!! So I QUICKLY drowned it & washed it down the drain.
Hahaha!!! I will never suggest anyone snap a pic of something like that again! :-)
Jin - Pfft, typical. Teeeeheeeee :) !!!
Dr Charlie - OK. Erk.
Nadia - They monitor goat cheese output and also spy on unassuming Fuffs
lol@ the mole!
So wot exactly was it that added a tenner to the bill? And wot is it's purpose? (I'm one of the dim readers come over from Bead's blog! ... teeheehee!!)
LOL. See below EC! Tee hee
Post a Comment