As we trundled past the little table and stools and into the restaurant last night, I giggled and muttered 'Look! Rod Stewart's having a pint' to Fur.Little did I know..... and boy did I have reason to down a few glasses of wine, for had I been stone cold sober, I would have cringed, rather than laugh my head off.
5 comments:
That's one very red suit. Very red indeed.
Seriously?!?
I'm so behind in commenting! Hope your b-day was GREAT! (That was such a SWEET comment from fur!!! I'm soooo jealous! :-P LOL)
Heeheehee....3 days & counting! LOL!
Is that really Rod?
Charlie - He did that one. Hahahaha.
Jin - You should have seen his shoes :0!! I would have believed it was him if he'd been wearing leopard skin pants. I had a great birthday thanks, LOL! Errrrrrrrk, I'm soooo dreading it.
Bead - No. Guffaw.
I would look much better in that suit :)
You know, I had to zoom right in to make sure that his whistle was really that bad?
Post a Comment