Wednesday, October 18

Life is too short and too bloody fragile to leave it to the Muses.

Leeds tomorrow.
Woo.
Hoo.

7 comments:

Overboard said...

Fwooork foerwionvfowllniofnd Leeds! LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
I love it when you guys go to Leeds.
faskfwoeifweoifskdforjweoijrwei
LOL

rob said...

Eh!

Pat said...

'Scuse me, but your cornfuser committed a typo: it's clearly BOO HOO, not Woo Hoo.

I'd have that looked into if I were you!

Citymouse said...

well, I agree it is too short and too fragile... but a good muses can make things interesting!

jin said...

There's got to be something interesting there, no?

Well, actually, I just checked wiki & there's a HUGE page on Leeds, ummm....but I got SOOOOO BORED that I couldn't read much of it! LOL! Is that what it's like to be there?!!?

Overboard said...

I fink they've been kidnapped. Bagsy first to the rights of this blog and it's domain name.

Fuff said...

Bead - Good for you cos I don't!

Rob - Hahaha

Pat - You're right but I like to believe that I'm an optimist :)

City Mouse - :)

Jin - You hit the nail on the head. The city centre is also quite dangerous, that's not the kind of excitement I enjoy!

Bead - GERROF ME BLOOG