"I try to explain Mind and tongue disconnected Silence is golden Frustration becomes anger" anger becomes action action is incorrect mind clears tongue connects apologies are given frustration wins!!!!:o))
Have a laparoscopic adrenalectomy :o))it will cut down on your "flight or fart" mechanism
10 comments:
Duck!
Ashully, you sound very 'Yoda'...
"Frustration becomes anger, anger becomes the Dark Side"
"I try to explain
Mind and tongue disconnected
Silence is golden
Frustration becomes anger"
anger becomes action
action is incorrect
mind clears
tongue connects
apologies are given
frustration wins!!!!:o))
Have a laparoscopic adrenalectomy :o))it will cut down on your "flight or fart" mechanism
Anger turns to rage-- or turns to the blog.
silence is overrated. blurt it out and feel better maybe?
"Silence Is Golden" was originally recorded by Frankie Vallie & the Four Seasons, and is way superior to the version by the Tremeloes.
Charlie - I concur.
Maria - Where? I do not sound like your cat and bollox, I didn't think that'd been written before.
Rob - HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
City Mouse - Yeah, something along those lines.....
Chloe - Oh I did. I can never last that long :)
Pynchon - Thanks for that. I'll make sure I don't make the mistake of buying the Tremeloes version, if I ever do :)
I write/type much easier than when I speak.
LOL
One has more time to think about it.
Cloud veiled Autumn Moon
Silent woods
Deer move as shadows
Jin - I rarely make sense either way!
TPK - Nice, but I still hate Autumn...
Post a Comment