You didn't share any of 0930 with Sin did you??
Naa. I made him his own.
fAm I mistaken or has Sin put on a few over the holiday?
taken over the keyboard..hu?
Is there a link between the sandwich and the bunny??
Do you ever wash Sin?
Fairscape - Yes. I'm going to put him on the Atkins diet next week.CM Yep. Taken over most things.TPK - Shhhhhhhhhhhhh :)Maria - Yes, but I have to trap him in the bathroom first.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You didn't share any of 0930 with Sin did you??
Naa. I made him his own.
f
Am I mistaken or has Sin put on a few over the holiday?
taken over the keyboard..hu?
Is there a link between the sandwich and the bunny??
Do you ever wash Sin?
Fairscape - Yes. I'm going to put him on the Atkins diet next week.
CM Yep. Taken over most things.
TPK - Shhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
Maria - Yes, but I have to trap him in the bathroom first.
Post a Comment