Friday, November 24

Hotter than Hades

This evening, for only the second time since we met, I granted Fur full custody of the (read my) kitchen and the task of dinner!
I'm an interfering git, unable to let him get on with cooking without tugging at his apron strings and am rather proud of the fact that I left him alone to make the best erk chicken, veggies and tortillas I have ever eaten. Honest. I didn't even glance wantonly at the hob or the griddle pan.
The taste was fantastic. The burning? Volcanic.
All totally organic/orgasmic and indescribable.
I am currently posting mid-next attempt, as the roof of my mouth will spontaneously combust, I'm certain, if I try to eat another too soon.

10 comments:

jin said...

*GASP*
But
but
but...

D told me British men CAN'T cook!
He said ALL of them, like it's a law or something...

...I'm beginning to think he may have been trying to get out of it...

???
:-S

Fuff said...

Jin - You have been foooooooled!!! LOL
Fur is a fabulous cook. Tsk tsk !!!

Charlie - I hope you didn't give them my bloog address..

Pat said...

ROFLMAO! Eat ice cream. Honest! Lots of it. To heck with milk...just go for the ice cream. Does a much better job on the flames than milk any day...and tastes mucho better to boot! If there's none in the house send Fur out for it. 'Tis the least he can do, after all! Teeheeheehee...

The Phosgene Kid said...

Peppers makes the world go 'round, sweetheart!!

x said...

men who can cook are edible too. :)
must send you some tsipouro to wash down the peppers.

Bibi said...

oh my gosh .... was just thinking I'm starving and up pop these images that I can just about smell... running to kitchen right now!

Overboard said...

Oh, I might as well comment.
Hi. Marble Cheeseboards On Sale right now at www.ihaveaboat.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

a man who can cook can cook!

Overboard said...

First!

Overboard said...

Damn! Thought this was a new post. Not 'first' afterall.