Friday, March 30

Culinary Surgery

The little box that appeared in the corner of my screen, telling me that my camera is an unrecognisable device is not what I expected when I decided to upload some pictures and creep back onto my bloog. As the Fur is asleep, I made a rare and sensible decision to abandon any efforts to fix (break) it and switched machines. He will be pleased I resisted the temptation to fiddle with the drivers in the morning.
I have been feeling a little over-cynical and stressed out recently. My faith in the human race has plummeted again over the past weeks. Not so much through personal experiences, rather from a series of observations.
This may be weather related however, as the number of four letter words uttered throughout a typical day lessened when the sun came out this week and I could finally open up the house for longer than 30 minutes.
If it's warm next weekend, we may even get to poke our noses out into the Solent for a few days.

Lapels: One of the nice things about being an 'adult' is having the freedom to eat macaroni cheese after 11pm; I'm going to have nightmares again; Where's the Rennies?

9 comments:

Pat said...

Is that a chicken, or a Cornish Hen? No matter - it looks yummy!!

So good to "see" your voice again!

My vote? I think the weather is bringing us all down. Leastways, I'd like to think it's something as temporary and fleeting as the weather...hate to think you're giving up on us, Fuff! True, some of us probably deserve it, but still in all...

Fuff said...

Nothing to do with me bloogy mates, Pat! Ta :)
It's a chicken. LOL!

Dan said...

And I think I'm going to have nightmares after staring at that photo! :)

Fuff said...

Sorry Dan. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Why anybody ever had any faith in the human race is beyond me - from personal experience.

Fuff said...

I agree Charlie.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Hello
I googled 'roast chicken' and found your blog. It wasn't quite what I was looking for. I think I need to look for a more umm, 'specialised' website ;-)
Thanks for entertaining me with your blooog anyway.
Tarah chuck(s) :-)

Fuff said...

Hello Bill. Teeeheee!

rob said...

Thats what happens when you google "Chicks" Bill! ;o)) Tee Hee! Know what I mean?