Wednesday, April 4

Fast

We're into day 2 of the Holy Week and went out for dinner tonight.
As a good Orthodox girl; I of course ordered spinach fritters and bean salad, washed down with mineral water (not a medium rare fillet, wrapped in bacon and stilton, with madeira sauce and a few glasses of fleurie).
It's tough being me, I tell you.

Lapels: Lies, lies, all lies; my laptop screen is filthy

6 comments:

Citymouse said...

ummmm ... her is a toast of wine to you and your good behavior... wake me up when the lent thing is over

rob said...

OK so as a good Orthadox young lady lets see some decorated Eggs then? do you remember my site this time last year> no foxes now (not the dear old Vixen anyway) but I will post the eggs Happy easter (eventually)

Fuff said...

CM - Will do, LOL!

Rob - Probly going to do em on Saturday.Awwww, she was ever so sweet, you too :)

Overboard said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
That is such a funny pose. Looks a bit like me passed out on the beach yesterday.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

rob said...

Awwww! Thankyou, Big Hugs X. for Easter

Pat said...

Precisely why I'm not an Orthodox girl ... good or otherwise! ^_^

You be good for both of us, OK Fuff?