Wednesday, June 13

Yay

The outlaws aren't coming here afterall, so we went out for a curry to celebrate.
Is this a sign?

12 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Red, green, or panang??

rob said...

Phew! I`m pleased for you! I won`t have to relate my suggestions as to how to keep them away in the longterm, and from going out to meals with you then, with the use of a clean hankerchief and a tin of potatoe salad!:o))

Fuff said...

Indian curry Phos. Dhansak to be precise, which contains lentils and is very hot and sour.
The mind boggles Orb! I think we should be told..

rob said...

OK you talked me ito it! be indiscisive over what you want to eat untill one of them more or less forces you to have a nice ("go on try it I love" ) kind of food which you announce you are not too keen on but you will have a go! and then halfway through eating it you quietly produce your hankerchief out of its polybag recepticle into which (prepared earlier) you have poured your tin of potato salad complete with some chopped carrot, now thats inportant) bring it up form under the table and "slam" it into your face whilst standing up so that everybody can see you across the restaurant shout "Hugheyyyy" loudly and run for the ladies! I bet you won`t go out again with them? not for a while anyway! :o))

I was pestered to do a speech to a ladies guild of electricians about the power installation at a
"Theme park" and to stop being asked again, I pulled my shirt tail through my flies and zipped it in, before I walked on. I nearly cracked up at the antics some of the women got up to trying to (politely of course) indicate to me "my problem" without getting involved in my presentation! :o))of course I was "suitably embarresed" when I finished and recieved my applause and thanks! ever the entertainer eh?

Pynchon said...

Curry? Good.

Overboard said...

tee hee @outlaws.

The Phosgene Kid said...

You could make them stay in the dinghy...

Fuff said...

Good idea Phos! Though I doubt that would make any difference :(

Fuff said...

Pynchon - I concur

Citymouse said...

a good sign!

x said...

next time feed the oulaws curry. in large quantities it gives them piles.

Fuff said...

CM - I like to think so too :)

Chloe - Hahahaha!!