8 years ago
Thursday, January 24
Queen Vic Bang Bang
Here's a really boring and poor quality phone video we shot a few weeks ago from home, of the Queen Victoria cruise ship's firework display, minutes before she set sail on her maiden voyage.
It's not too long, as keeping the window open for the camera was turning our wotknots blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for that! I used to reckon that 20 minutes of fireworks could cost my company £20,000. so you can guess how much that little lot cost them to burn. Great that you are posting again. I was given a "SAD light" for a christmas present and I use it whilst I am on the computer. It seems to work well, I am exposed a couple of hours a day and as you can see I am happy all day now :o)) tee hee
Spectacular! And your trembling hands didn't even tremble enough to make me sea-sick!
ooooo, aaaaahh!!! I remember a day where fire aboard ship wasn't a good thing!!
So now the shooting is over, what is up??
beautiful!
I can't imagine the queen would be doing much banging anymore, but yo never know. I hear Cathrine the Great had a thing for horses or was confused about who was supposed to be riding who...
Like the Fourth of July, except this time you guys didn't get your ass kicked by a wild pack of colonials...
uh, fuff???
Post a Comment