Monday, April 14

Commute



A few reasons why I need to drive to work soon.....

1. Serial sniffers. As soon as Winter colds are out of the way, hayfever will arrive.

2. I need some personal space. My FuffPod blocks out a lot, but not enough.

3. The trains are expensive, filthy, unreliable and crowded. When in a traffic jam, one does not have to endure the endless paper bag rustling of the the car behind. Nor does the space within my own car make me feel physically sick.

4. If I drove to work, I could get up at 0630.

5. If I drove to work, I would be home an hour earlier; saving me a total of over 2 hours a day.

6. I could drive over nasty gum chewing people rather than run away from them (only kidding)
and it would also cost less for me to drive, by some margin.

7. Loads of other things



Fuff out

4 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Buses are like that here. The greyhound bus is like a refugee camp on wheels.

Overboard said...

ROR! Cereal sniffers.
It`s worse in my tiny teachers room. They are all chop smackers. It`s soooooooooooooooooo gloss.

Overboard said...

p.i.ss
The Greyhound bus isn`t a bus.
It`s a germ.

Pat said...

LOL! I used to train commute when I lived/worked in Chicago. But our commuter trains (back then) were very reliable, and were large enough it was easy to find a car and/or arrange one's schedule as to be on the non-crowded ones. So I loved it 'cuz it gave me time to do what I never seemed to have time to do otherwise: sleep on the morning ride, and read or write or whatever on the evening ride.