Its not unusual to recieve a mat burn in wrestling or Judo? I hesitate to think how you got a carpet burn on your forehead? Tee Hee!:o)))
OI! Not me!
I suppose you could have had your forehead on the carpet, for some reason.Oooh, errr...
(See previous comment) ...if you tell me what kind of carpet you've got I can probably tell how long you were at it for. If you pay me enough I won't publish whether the answer is in seconds or minutes. hahaha! ;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Its not unusual to recieve a mat burn in wrestling or Judo? I hesitate to think how you got a carpet burn on your forehead? Tee Hee!:o)))
OI! Not me!
I suppose you could have had your forehead on the carpet, for some reason.
Oooh, errr...
(See previous comment) ...if you tell me what kind of carpet you've got I can probably tell how long you were at it for.
If you pay me enough I won't publish whether the answer is in seconds or minutes. hahaha! ;-)
Post a Comment