3 days and we're orf up the smoke to see the B-52s.
Still not made my mind up about bouffon/beehive.
Today seems more than ok for a Monday. It's 1530 and I haven't had to listen to the cricket/ipod to escape the filthy moods most people seem to be in after the weekend.
Mum - Turned 60 last week. Has been kidnapped by mad primadonna who won't give her back.
Boat - Still there, got to sort her bottom out. Fed up with rubbish weather, but am getting out this week if it kills me.
Dreamt of spiders last night. Erk.
Has anyone apart from me read Florence of Arabia?
Fajitas for dinner - cor.
Traffic report time :)
Fuff out
8 years ago

6 comments:
I don;t know, the B-52s weren't that great when they were young. Kind of like Donovan, he was great in his "Mellow Yellow" days but now he just plain sucks. These folks have to learn when to quit.
I read the Forbes review and it sounds fun I like the quote
"The price of the politician was indicated by the size of the photo. If the photo showed the politician golfing with the lobbyist, or smoking a Cuban cigar, the client could expect a 10% surcharge...."
Phos - I resent that comment
Orb - Have you been sniffing ammonia too?
No! thats a quote from florence of arabia! Really, check it out :o))
Ahhhhhh. *Clunk*
Teehee
:o)) Tee Heee!snigger!
Post a Comment