Monday, July 14

Introducing Bastard the radiator
Up the hill and down the other side on Friday, I escaped with a 10 minute cloudburst experience. It was like driving in the bath. Not very nice.
Speaking of unpleasantries.; radiator painting falls into this category without a doubt. I'm not painting them again.
In fact, if I'd known they'd annoy me so much, I wouldn't have and they could have stayed the way they were until they're covered.
I remembered these things because someone has annoyed me already today.
Better go and top up the parking meter before I punch 'em.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not forgetting "F**ker the window sill" top right of the pic. Double grrrrrr!!

rob said...

Radiator covers! lift em off take em into the garage a £3-50 can of white spray leave to dry for an hour and put them back on. actual time three minutes with an hour to dry! :o)) Mind you they look bloody aweful and take up half the room, but then radiators are not that attractive!

Fuff said...

I think covers are better Orb :)

rob said...

Me too!:o))

Polkadot said...

I like your carpet. What's written on it?

Prince song titles?
It's totally cool and a great idea.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Tredaire Willow Green - quality!

(Sorry! - was once a carpet fitter many, many years ago)


Re the Bastard - 2nd vote for radiator covers - they're the dog's gonads.