Friday, October 31

Plashlack

We had the shiny thing made over a year ago for our kitchen, so Fur decided to prop it up yesterday to see whether we like it.
Perhaps we should remove the lop-sided white cooker switch before it's put in permanently tho....?

12 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Hoohah, your back and shinier than ever!!!

Nice spatter shield for the cook top, as long as it's stainless steel it'll be easy to clean. Club soda works well.

Fuff said...

It's brushed stainless, Phos. Never thought to clean with that, will give it a try. I love the term 'club soda'. No such thing here, but in Greece, everyone knows what it is...and drinks when they've overindulged. Teehee.

Polkadot said...

You're back!
I'm gonna write a poem for you in your honour.

rob said...

Nice kitchen! maybe you should think about getting a matching cooker switch (stainless steel) and fit it straight? :o))

The Phosgene Kid said...

Just mind repairing the switch - remember, Mr. Electricity is not your friend.

I used to be a dishwasher and had to clean all the stainless steel tables and found club/white soda worked the best.

Fuff said...

Oi ORB!
Read the post again.......
:)

Polkadot said...

Do you have a cellar?

Citymouse said...

very nice --- can he come by and put one in at our home?

rob said...

Aren`t you going to replace it? :o))

Fuff said...

Yes. It was a 'putit up and see if we like it' moment.
I promise we will replace the switch Orb.... I could never offend your aesthetic sensibilities....
;)

rob said...

"Aesthetic sensibilities" What me? I hadn`t even noticed that the plastic switch was pis*ed.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Still looks nice and shiny!