Things are not easy at the moment. My cousin's health has deteriorated at an alarming pace and we have all been trying to get our heads around the situation.
She has not received the appropriate care from the doctors involved which has contributed significantly to her current state. She ought to have finished her first course of treatment by now, but instead, has had none and is not well enough at this stage to undergo any form of attempted therapy. Our frustrations peaked a week ago when she 'woke up' after being pronounced brain dead seven days previously.
Whilst whatever she is doing, she obviously is doing on her own; nothing short of a miracle is going to get her out of this situation, so we are praying something will happen to at least get her well enough to start fighting and get well.
Still trying to stay positive. It's the only way, I guess.
Fuff out
9 comments:
I'm sorry, Fuffy.
Chin up.
I'll be around to talk now that Shagmas is over. Sorry I haven't been there so far.
Miracles happen everyday... my son is a walking miracle as we are told his blow to the head should have been ... well he shouldn't still be here but he is.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Maria - No probs. It's not been something I have felt like talking about anyway to be honest. Looking forward to seeing you about tho. *bunny nudge*
Mouse - Yeah, you are right. Thank you and hope your boy is doing as well as he has been too x
Miracles do happen (did for me) I would have been dead 9 years ago if it had been left to the NHS
;o(( keep positive the human brain is a great healer of the body, think well,live well, get well.
take care!big hugs X
Thanks Orby. You are right xx
Sorry to hear what you're going through Fuff. Agree with Rob - try to stay positive - it's amazing how resilient we can be when we put our minds to it :-)
Thank you for your sweet comment. We are hanging back and waiting, praying, hoping...
It's very hard to not be immediate family..
Awww Fuff, words fail me. I hate health care systems, tho I try hard not to. My faith, and prayers, are with your cousin. And with you as well. This is truly so very hard, on everyone.
Thanks Pat.
Post a Comment