Saturday, January 10

You were saying?

Being nibbled during an extensive foot grooming session last night was a suprise!
A bun's teeth don't half feel sharp without a coat of protective fur.
We are experiencing further bunny binkies. This is the term used when a bun goes 'mental' and charges around, flipping, twitching and racing at high speed. We are still laughing, whilst trying not to let on that her highly skilled manouvres are actually rather hilarious..



4 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Its a pet? The only ones I've brought into the house were already skinned and cleaned, ready for stew. Wouldn't last long around here, bunnies are near the top of the huskies' menu as well.

Polkadot said...

Snort. Too funny.
I LOVE Bibi.
ADORABLE.
And I love the image of her dashing around in a bunny tizz.
fjskldjfkasdjfkadsljf

Polkadot said...

p.s When her ears are down she totally looks like you.
Tee hee.
Too cute.

Fuff said...

LOL!
I will try and get a vid of the racing. it's so funny and you can tell she really enjoys it.