Thanks Keef. I am dreading the funeral tomorrow. Looking like getting there (Newcastle) is going to be a problem too, with the amount of snow kicking about.
Oh Fuff. Words truly do fail. But Rob is right - she will always be with you. I am relieved that for her, now, the suffering and injustice is over and she is peaceful at last.
18 comments:
Awww Fuffy.
To try and cheer you up you're the closest I've ever got to having a sibling; we could be twins, even.
Chin up.
Bunny thump.
Thinking of you from here.
Another bunny thump.
xxxx
My thoughts are with you Fuff.
It Probably won`t help but I am reminded of a Hopi Indian poem that goes something like this.
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond lush of snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circling flight,
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep,
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.
Remember you will miss her (one always does, isn`t that just us being selfish?) but She will "be with you" always, Huge Hugs X
Thank you guys xxx
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Fuff. There's no right or wrong way to grieve so just do whatever you feel and give yourself time.
Keith
Thanks Keef. I am dreading the funeral tomorrow. Looking like getting there (Newcastle) is going to be a problem too, with the amount of snow kicking about.
I hate loss. I am sorry for yours.
Very tough, sad. Spend some quality cuddle time with the cottontail..
Oh Fuff. Words truly do fail. But Rob is right - she will always be with you. I am relieved that for her, now, the suffering and injustice is over and she is peaceful at last.
CM - Thank you x
Phos - The cottontail is a huge comfort, oddly enough. I might even let her stay :)
EC - Indeed. Although I cannot help but think that although she is no longer suffering, she has also closed her eyes :( Thanks x
How you doing Fuff? Hang in there!!!
Hi Fuffy I tried mailing you but the address no longer exists. I hope you are OK? Orb!
Phos - I'm ok ta. At least the snow is gone.
Orb - I have emailed you
Glad to hear you are OK. Sorry I haven't been around, been off-grid for a bit...
I am so sorry Fuffy. I am thinking of you and i wish only good things happen to you from now on. xx
How you doing???
Ok ta, Phos. Hope you are well too :)
Can't wait to see you around again...
??
Post a Comment