We can never reach the keel when scrubbing, so paws crossed it is going to work, cos cor binking blimey, it was farking hard work to do. The keel has been lowered and everything checked. Plates are at the engineer's for re-drilling and it's all stations go, bunless I have to keel him ded for delaying us any further.
Hopefully, we'll be in the drink by Flyday.
Can't wait. We are going to be slippery as fishies.
PS If anybun didn't see the post below. VOTE BIBI! before I go mad and before Friday. She is doing quite well and fanks to peeps like Orb and Nutter, she mite even win.
Link ere http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=65167291260
6 comments:
Done!!!
Glad to help. Good luck!
Fanks Jin!!
Got all the wildlife scraped off the hull? Hope your bunny wins!!
Oh yes, she is clean as a whistle and the bunny won too!!!!
Congrats Bibi!! Do we get a picture of her wearing her blue 1st place ribbon?
I did try the ribbon, but she nommed it.
Post a Comment