Probably best to sail then drink so you don;t wind up hanging over the side feeding the fish.Does the bunny have its sea legs yet?
I never drink and sail. There is something good about getting to a destination and having a tipple as a treat. Too good to spoil really, quaffing enroute.The bun us getting her sea legs once she is big enuff to hold a winch handle..
And wear wellies and a lifejacket :o))
Of course Orb :)
Is it tomorrow, "Today"? :o))
Always have a designated sailor...
Spot any U-Boats?
How you doing???
Hey Fuffy how about a post! I know mine aren`t interesting but I do post (badly) :o)) X
Heck of a long binge there Fuff!!
Fuff overboard!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Probably best to sail then drink so you don;t wind up hanging over the side feeding the fish.
Does the bunny have its sea legs yet?
I never drink and sail. There is something good about getting to a destination and having a tipple as a treat. Too good to spoil really, quaffing enroute.
The bun us getting her sea legs once she is big enuff to hold a winch handle..
And wear wellies and a lifejacket :o))
Of course Orb :)
Is it tomorrow, "Today"? :o))
Always have a designated sailor...
Spot any U-Boats?
How you doing???
Hey Fuffy how about a post! I know mine aren`t interesting but I do post (badly) :o)) X
Heck of a long binge there Fuff!!
Fuff overboard!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment