Saturday, October 3

B-Day

Hooray for IKEA and Lemsip.
Shelving, lighting and gubbins, plus a bit of relief from the streaming cold we both have.
Tomorrow, the fridge freezer arrives. Not seen it, not inspired by such things, but needs must.
Then Sunday, we are moving the big gear in, after having meticulously put EVERYTHING else away beforehand.
I don't handle clutter well at the best of times.
When we drove out this evening to go and flail around in a consumerist manner in aforementioned Swedish (*spit* the godzillas upstairs are Swedes) store; about 50 peasants were blocking the track. Only one refused to flap/scatter orf. Fur got out and ran after it, after much engine revving and chasing. Hearing him'RAAAAAWR' and run after it grinning and waving his arms about, was the highlight of my week.
I tell ya, you got to have your eyes peeled on that track. We managed to terrorise a frog on the way back. He was springing across the road like a jack in a box, when we approached.
That stupid bird must have told him about the huge rawring ape wot chased it furlier.

5 comments:

nanuk said...

I notice your bun blends right in with the carpet. Do rabbits possess chameleon colour-shifting abilities?

Fuff said...

Yeah

rob said...

I really believe that you will be happy there, Enjoy!:o))

The Phosgene Kid said...

The bunny tries to hide, but I see it and glory be rabbit season starts this weekend!!

Silly Swedes. How many did Fur hit with the car? Really, he's doing us all a favor.

Fuff said...

Orb - Thank you :) We are definitely decompressing! x

Phos - GRRR. Bunny season is not allowed here!!!