Tuesday, January 24

Being Colin



Tonight was curry night. Girls aren't allowed so we are re-named as blokes for the occasion. I think Colin is a much nicer name than Bob or Kato.

2 comments:

Overboard said...

That's my kind of breakfast!

Overboard said...

I'm sitting here, looking at your dish of curry, trying to find some inspiration.
Alas, nothing reaches into the cavern that is my mind. Yet I perservere, unable to leave this photo before having discovered its secret; for curries have secrets, many, many secrets.
They say that India is the 'Secret of the Subcontinent', that its shades of red herald from the common chilli pepper so frequently ground up and added to piquant pastes that provide the life source for various curries.
Of course, in India they do not speak of 'curry'. They merely nod to each other; that nod ne'er giving away the secret of curry that only Indians may know and relish.
Yes, to be a curry. That is my dream.