Friday, January 27

Hooray for Weekends



Orf to Weymouth this weekend. I love sailing to this place in the summer. We are driving tomorrow though as it's too far to sail there and get home in one day. Also, it's way too cold at the moment to go anywhere that's further than a couple of hours away.
Of course there are lots of people who are quite happy to go sailing in the English Channel for about 9 hours, in freezing cold January temperatures but I would rather not thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brrrrrrr!

Overboard said...

grrrrrr vrrrooooooom vrrrroooooom

rob said...

Hi I love weymouth and was storm bound in there for 3 days between the lifeboat and the bridge by the pub we were moored about ten deep by the time we got out! I used to visit it and Dorchester often when I owned Rose cottage in west Lulworth. My last time in there was last year when my now power boat dragged her anchor in Lulworth cove at 02-00 so I shot across the bay and mored on the fuel pontoon with a sign saying "wake me up as I need fuel!" which they did at 05-00 Bstds and then kicked me off Ho hum!