Here is my drug bunny. He aquired this name as a result of him being infused with lavender and the uncanny ability he has to knock me out faster than half a bottle of Metaxa. I couldn't help noticing that he looks quite sinister in this photo.
It's weird. You get three times as many visitors as www.vilisar.com, but your blog's crap and his blog is bloody excellent. I reckon it's cuz you threaten people with this bunny.
So, when I was recovering from my op in Warwick Hospital, there was this bint in the bed next to me who had a chocolate odored teddy bear. Good grief, it was awful. Ones senses are heightened after being sliced open and the whiff was so bad that I often had to pull the curtain between us,[especially at mealtimes when she'd bite on her fork - fnarr fnarr]. I'd also have a tantrum until somebody opened the window near my bed. T'was autumnal weather and cold and well, I'd rather have risked hypothermia than have to smell that flipping Cadbury's teddy bear. The woman also had a best friend, her lesbian lover, who came in on a daily basis doused in petulia oil. Merde! I dragged myself out of that ward as soon as I could. By the way, whilst my blog is over, yours continues to carry the flame. :) I'll post my stuff here from now on. Less stress to post for the masses.
2 comments:
It's weird. You get three times as many visitors as www.vilisar.com, but your blog's crap and his blog is bloody excellent.
I reckon it's cuz you threaten people with this bunny.
So, when I was recovering from my op in Warwick Hospital, there was this bint in the bed next to me who had a chocolate odored teddy bear. Good grief, it was awful. Ones senses are heightened after being sliced open and the whiff was so bad that I often had to pull the curtain between us,[especially at mealtimes when she'd bite on her fork - fnarr fnarr]. I'd also have a tantrum until somebody opened the window near my bed. T'was autumnal weather and cold and well, I'd rather have risked hypothermia than have to smell that flipping Cadbury's teddy bear.
The woman also had a best friend, her lesbian lover, who came in on a daily basis doused in petulia oil.
Merde! I dragged myself out of that ward as soon as I could.
By the way, whilst my blog is over, yours continues to carry the flame. :)
I'll post my stuff here from now on. Less stress to post for the masses.
Post a Comment