Not curry night tonight, that's tomorrow but we're not going so had one anyway.I spent the entire day at home, waiting for an engineer to come and install a new security system. The person who assured me she'd arranged everything didn't show up for work either, plus I couldn't find out whether the work will be done tomorrow or not. I'm going to tell her off a lot, even if she goes back to work next year.
N.B. I know Kuti's sounds the same as cooties, they are however entirely different.
6 comments:
Oh, dear, he seems to be in another drunken and gluttonous stupor!
Quick! Cawfee! ;0)
Curry and beer have that effect on most people.
Good God, he's at it again. Look at the state of him this time. Do you think you might need to have a quiet word in his shell-like, Fuff?
How about hitting them with a small claims court "expenses for aborted and unnotified waiting charge" could be fun? you could always drop the charge at the door? might wake them up a bit for the next customer and wouldn`t cost more than four curries. Yeah! I guess I would prefer the curries too :-))
My sons trick when he was at home was to walk into the takeaway indian, order a meal for delivery and then ask them if they could drop him home, which they inevitably did! I was often woken up in the small hours by a small indian gentleman asking me if I had ordered a meal and was this also mine whereupon my son would stumble in! Thank God you haven`t got word recognitionnyet its coming though! watch out!
Nobody pitched up today either Rob,waited till lunchtime and went out in the snow.
Post a Comment