Living proof that a few lucky spruce trees make it beyond the festive season in one piece, long after tinsel, fairy lights and hairs have been removed and stashed. This little tree started to sprout new branches a few weeks ago and as a result of the purchase of an atomiser and some baby bio, it's gone bonkers.I don't want to put it outside though. It seems perfickly happy on a window sill indoors and I'd be upset if it died on the balcony, just because its owner was a bit embarrassed about keeping a Christmas tree up, albeit undecorated, 2 months into the new year.
7 comments:
Nonsense! Spruce trees are perfectly legitimate year round! :-)
Noel looks lovely by the way.
I have the black thumb of death, so never ever allow plants near me, much as I enjoy them. :-) Even cacti die under my, ahem, care. :'-(
They'll have to be! Thanks.
Heheheheheheehehhehehhehehehehehehehheheheheheheheh!
it's a spruce tree that pretends to be a palm tree.
one year, when a plant i had, was left with a couple of bare brances only, i got some flowers made of cloth and wire and attached them on it. It looked surreal.
I had an Aunt who used to keep her Christmas tree up all year and decorate it with ornaments from the current holiday.
When she died we decorated her tree with daisies, which were her favorite.
Corker. This one wants to live. See if it can make it through til next Christmas! If it does, I'll send you a bottle of something.
I drape my tree with gold chains.
Post a Comment